Friday, March 20, 2009

spring has sprung

I was informed last night that this “winter” has been a cold one for Southern California. I had to resist the urge to laugh out loud because seriously? It’s been pretty much the same for months and months. A little colder, a few more grey days here and there, but for the most part, sunny and warm with flowers continously in bloom. While I love that I can play outside all year long, I do miss that feeling you get at the start of spring that only comes from enduring the long cold months of winter. As a shout out to all of you east coasters on this official first day of spring, here's a sneak peek of what's right around the corner for you.


Happy Spring Solstice and don't forget to get your water ice!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the shout out jessica mae!! i think we are going to have a spring like day today.....finally! it's been cold as shit here in philly. hopefully i can finally retire my winter coat for the season. i can't wait to watch nature bloom and smell some spring air:) oh and eat water ice, chocolate of course or maybe lemon or even mango!!!

    ReplyDelete